Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Items - Blue, Shabby Chic and Mid-Century

New Items Coming Soon!

Over the next few days we will be adding a few new items to our shop:

Vintage Pyrex Coffee Percolator
These coffee percolators seriously make the best tasting coffee! Made by the well known and trusted Pyrex company, you know you're getting an excellent quality item. And between you and me, I own like, three of these!

Vintage Blue Candy Dish
I love this candy dish! It's the most beautiful blue I have ever seen. And it's got this great little divider in the middle. Check out our post on re-purposing items to find out great ways you can use this little beauty!

Vintage Handcarved Wooden Box with Lid
 This is such a great little wooden box. Store candy, jewelry, nuts - whatever you like!

Vintage Libbey Glasses
This set of four Libbey glasses has really cute blue and silver flowers on it. Comes in their original box! 

Mid-Century Square Metal Wire Bowl
Great item for your shabby chic decor! This bowl has a great rustic look to it, but can be polished if you prefer a cleaner look. In the shape of a square, with metal wire - use it as a fruit bowl, keycatch or anything you want!
Be sure to check out our shop regularly for new items, including these ones! 
Thanks,
Nicole

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen a coffee percolator before! Really cool! I really like that wooden box with lid.
    ~Kim
    visiting from blogging buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just discovered coffee percolators about a year ago and I've been obsessed ever since.

      Delete
  2. Love that glass percolator! My grandparents had a coffee percolator when I was a kid, but it wasn't glass... It would be fun to watch the water turn to coffee in this coffee pot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is fun to watch! I've been caught watching it a few times (every time). Plus it smells so good.

      Delete