Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Treasury: My Retro Red Kitchen

Hi everyone. This is my first try at making an Etsy Treasury.

My treasury is called My Retro Red Kitchen. I choose this theme because red is my happy colour. So if it is yours too, you'll absolutely love the items in this treasury.

Oh, and I decided to highlight kitchen items because ever since my daughter Nicole moved out, I have spent a lot more time in that part of the house.

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Come by again next Tuesday to see if I get any better at this Treasury gig.  :)




Well, thanks for stopping by. 

If your interested, stop by my Etsy Shop, Little Shop of Treasures or check out this free printable calendar.

If you would like to receive my blog updates please subscribe via email or follow me on TwitterPinterest or Blog Lovin.




Well, thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.

Which item is not like the others?




4 comments:

  1. Red is my signature color too! My kitchen walls are painted a darkish red I think it makes the kitchen a warm place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing that something as simple as a colour can make you feel so good.

      My kitchen walls are painted a golden yellow which is an absolutely beautiful backdrop for all the red accent items.

      Delete
  2. Very cute! My man wants a retro red kitchen. He has a bright red espresso machine!

    Natashalh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds pretty cool. With a chrome retro table and a black and white checkered floor?

    ReplyDelete