Sunday, March 30, 2014

Crazy Egg Fun

Who knew two dollars could bring so much fun? Okay, you all did. 

We all know there's gonna be crafting items at our local dollar store for each holiday and season. 

And I lucked out. I found these  foam Easter egg kits for two whole dollars. I had to throw it in my cart. Along with some other very useful items.

My granddaughters wanted to get started right away. Stickers are always fun. For me too.

I was expecting the girls to make traditional looking eggs. After all that was what they were provided. But low and behold they came up with these crazy looking eggs.





Their eggs look so silly. I can't help but smile when I look at them.

What's even sillier is the look on Honey Bunny's face as she poses for a picture. 




I didn't get a chance to get a picture of our supplies before the girls got busy creating.




And here is a picture of my granddaughter concentrating on her masterpiece.



Look. An Easter egg face with a flower nose and lopsided eye balls.




And voila. Another egg face. 


I'm thinking about picking up some magnetic tape at the dollar store so I can stick it to the back of the foam eggs. That way I can hang them on the front of the fridge. I'll be able to see them every time I look in it and smile because of the crazy girls that made these crazy eggs.

The girls also decided to write on the backs of a few eggs to give as Easter cards. Great Grandma will love one.


**********************************

Thank you Tracy for featuring this post on your blog.

If you would like to see the other featured posts, please click HERE.


**********************************


I am so grateful to have this post featured on Bowdabra Blog's Feature Friday.

If you would like to see the other featured posts, please click HERE.



**********************************

Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed our crazy egg fun. If you did please feel free to share the love or opt to follow along on one of the social media platforms. Those friendly little buttons are on the right side bar.


Post a Comment
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter. 

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.


Wishing You a Wonderful Week.



6 comments:

  1. These are so adorarble and the kids can use their imagination ;) great craft. Thank you for sharing it with us at Turn it up Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing on Whatever Wednesday on Thank You Honey! Your grand- daughter is adorable! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on Whatever Wednesday on Thank You Honey! Your grand- daughter is adorable. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those silly faces! I think the Dollar Tree store is my daughters' favorite store. They always want to go there to pick up all of those silly little craft projects and why not, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute! Thanks for sharing! You could also make these with some playdough too if you didn't want to keep them around! Love when someone else's idea sparks a new idea! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Thanks for sharing at My Favorite Things party Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete