Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How I Added a Follow/Sharing Bar for Mobile Devises

A little while ago I wrote a post asking Is Your Blog Mobile Friendly? Well I am finally writing a follow up post.

Right now I use AddThis on my blog. I like it for several reasons. One reason is how easy it is to install it onto my blog.

In fact I just received an email from AddThis with this subject line - Deliver a Beautiful Mobile Experience. I wonder if they read my post? Or reading my mind? 

Either way, I didn't have to go searching for a mobile bar for blogger because they brought the answer to me.


Mobile Device on Bog


Oh, and I did check out my blog on a phone and it looks blog friendly to me.

Anyway, I clicked on the link that took me to https://www.addthis.com where I selected add mobile bar. I entered my sharing site information and clicked on add this. Tah dah. DONE!

I immediately checked the phone and there it was. A sharing and follow me bar floating at the top of the page. How wonderful is that? 

If only everything was this easy. What a wonderful world this would be. :)

This is what AddThis said, "Deliver a beautiful mobile experience. These mobile-friendly tools give your visitors the same experience they'd have online — or even better."


Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found the information useful. 

If you did, please, please feel free to share the love or opt to follow along on one of the social media platforms. Those friendly little buttons are on the right side bar. Bye for now. 


Wishing you the best, 
Darlene


No comments:

Post a Comment