Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - First Tooth Fairy Visit

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday!!





I know this is supposed to be wordless Wednesday but I just had to tell you more than the picture shoes.

My Honey Bunny was so excited and happy she couldn't stop grinning ear to ear. I had a hard time getting a good pic because she just couldn't stop moving around.



Honey Bunny has been waiting for this day to come for what she feels is forever. Her older cousin lost her first tooth a little more than a year ago. Then another, and another. All the mean time my sweet Bunny grew more anxious waiting.

Then sometime last week it happened. She noticed her tooth was a little wiggly. Oh boy, she jumped up and down. 

But then the days went by and still the tooth would not come out. I told her to keep wiggling it. Maybe give it a little twist. 

She wouldn't let me touch it. LOL She was scared cause she saw me help her cousin get a tooth out. 

Finally, tired of waiting, Honey Bunny let me touch her wiggly tooth. She started crying, saying it hurt. Then she saw blood and she cried harder.

I reassured her blood is normal when you lose a tooth and reminded her how her cousin felt every time she lost a tooth. I cuddled her as she said she knew that. So I asked her why she was crying. She should be happy because. she had been waiting so long for her tooth to come out. 

She said, "I didn't think it would be like this."

I couldn't help but smirk. She was just so cute. I asked her to relax and give her tooth one more try.
That's when the ear to ear grin spread across her face. The tooth was just sitting there. Not attached to anything.






Once she calmed down, her Mom got a small box for the tooth.

That night the Tooth Fairy took the ittly bitty baby tooth and gave Honey Bunny a Toonie.


POST A COMMENT
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter. 

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.


Wishing You a Wonderful Week.

7 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a few days now and everyone in awhile she'll come up to me and say, "I can't believe I lost my first tooth!"

      Delete
  2. How cute is that... I think we can all relate to these special moments in life !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen, so nice to see you here at my blog. Thanks for leaving such a thoughtful comment. See you around google+

      Delete
  3. Awww what a milestone! She looks so cute even with a tooth missing =)

    Dropping by from http://pixiedusk.livejournal.com/325698.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting time for your daughter! Thanks for sharing on the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link Party.

    Wishing you both a magical and memorable Christmas & the happiest of New Years!
    xx
    Lysa ~ Co-Host

    ReplyDelete