Welcome to May's Creative Craft Challenge!
This is the last Friday of May and your last chance to submit your silverware project.
The Craft Challenge Creative Link Party
is brought to you by:
We are looking for co-hosts for each month! If you would like to have some fun with us, let us know!
It's a nice gesture, though not required :)
Your hostesses will announce on the first Friday of each month what the crafting challenge is - typically this will be a common item found in or around your home - you must use this item in your creation.
You then have until the last Friday of the month to complete your project and link it up below. You may link up a previously completed craft but we hope you will be inspired to create something new!
The Upcoming Material Challenges:
- June: Washroom tissue/Paper Towel Rolls
- July: Twigs (Something from Nature)
- August: Food Cans
- September – dishes/glass/plastic/metal
- October – broken jewelry
- November – margarine/cool whip bowls
- December – unique wreath
1. Use the material we are currently challenging: flatware/silverware (+ anything from the kitchen)
2. Make sure the project is reused, recycled, or upcycled.
3. Come back as many times as you want (with cardboard); the party lasts the entire month.
4. Link up your own projects.
5. Have fun creating your Craft Challenge project
An InLinkz Link-up
SHARE THE LOVE
POST A COMMENT
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter.
Wishing You a Wonderful Week.