Tuesday, June 23, 2015

23 Questions (What my Daughter Thinks of Me)

This is how 23 Questions works.

Without prompting, ask your child these questions and write down exactly what he/she says. 

Link up your post so everyone can see one another's answers! Here are your hosts: Sarah Isis and Diana!


Faith 6


1. What is something your Grandma always says to you?

        I love you.

2. What makes your Grandma happy? 
       Me.

3. What makes your Grandma sad?
       People yelling at her.

4. How does your Grandma make you laugh? 
       Tickling me and making funny jokes.

5. What was your Grandma like when she was a child?
        Kind and smart and beautiful.

6. How old is your Grandma ?
        51

7. How tall is your Grandma? 
        Ten feet.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
        Crochet, go on computer and hang out with me.

9. What does your Grandma do when you're not around?
        Play on her computer and crochet.

10. If your Grandma becomes famous, what will it be for?
         Being a rock star.

11. What is your Grandma really good at?
         Teaching me things.

12. What is your Grandma not very good at?
         Yelling at me - its really hard for her!

13. What does your Grandma do for a job? 
         Look after me.

14.What is your Grandma's favorite food?
         Lots of things - banana split is one of the things.

15.What makes you proud of your Grandma? 
         That you are alive and sweet and kind.

16. If your Grandma were a character, who would she be?
         She would be a kind princess.

17. What do you and your Grandma do together?
          We snuggle, watch tv together, share chips and read.

18. How are you and your Grandma the same? 
           We are both really kind.

19. How are you and your Grandma different?
           She has glasses and I don't.

20. How do you know your Grandma loves you?
           Because she says she loves me every day and night.

21. What does your Grandma like the most about your poppy?
            I don't know.

22. Where is your Grandma's favorite place to go?
            Second hand shopping, buffets & other places to shop             and eat

23. How old was your Grandma when you were born?

          44


         


1. What is something your Mom always says to you?
       I love you and did you know you are the most beautiful girl in the world.

2. What makes your Mom happy? 
       Me.

3. What makes your Mom sad?
       Not seeing me and when someone being mean to her.

4. How does your Mom make you laugh? 
       She says funny things and she tickles me and I laugh like crazy.

5. What was your Mom like when she was a child?
       Kind - her sisters weren't kind to her they tied her up to a chair with duct tape.

6. How old is your Mom?
       20 

7. How tall is your Mom? 
       8 feet 

8. What is her favorite thing to do? 
       Paint and make cool creations and hang out with me.

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? 
       She does art.

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
       Artist.

11. What is your Mom really good at? 
       Making creations and being nice.

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
       Staying away from me.

13. What does your Mom do for a job? 
       Artist.

14.What is your Mom's favorite food? 
       A lot of things one is popcorn.

15.What makes you proud of your Mom? 
       That you are kind nice and caring.

16. If your Mom were a character, who would she be? 
       Dorthy.

17. What do you and your Mom do together? 
       Paint and hang out and all sort of art activities.

18. How are you and your Mom the same? 
       We are both have hazel eyes are are girly girls.

19. How are you and your Mom different? 
       She wears boys clothes and i don't.

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?        
        She calls me baby and says I love you.

21. What does your mom like the most about your dad? 
       Him.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
       Craft stores and exhibits and museums.

23. How old was your mom when you were born?
       13



POST A COMMENT


I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day. 

Bye for now. Wishing you the best, Darlene



My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.

4 comments:

  1. This is cute! I love her responses! And how you are ten feet tall haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I couldn't resist. I wanted to do it while she is still young enough to give me some silly answers. You have to give it a try with Sidney.

      Delete
  2. So very sweet! I love that you and your granddaughter are both kind. :) That's just about the best compliment ever, Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. This was a fun post. And I'm going to be a Rock Star!

      Delete