Sunday, December 13, 2015

All is Calm. All is Bright - A Free Christmas Coloring Page


So glad to see you here. I have another free coloring page to share with you. I just finished drawing it. I hope you like it.

I figured this coloring page would look fantastic hanging on your wall as part of your holiday decorating - bright and full of your favorite colors.

Enjoy a few hours of relaxation. Print it as many times as you like. Tell your friends to stop by to get their free coloring page. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.




If you like this coloring page you may like my mandala coloring book. It is available to purchase at HERE

For more freebies join my facebook group. Adult Coloring Fun with Darlene.

Here is a little slide show of the different pages included. (I apologize for the poor quality. It's my first try at it)







Flower Mandala Coloring Book
  • Includes 25 fanciful full-page Mandalas plus one bonus page
  • Features a variety of flower motifs and other fun-to-color patterns.
  • Provides endless opportunity for experimentation with color and techniques.
  • Images are beautiful and easy to follow
  • Color with marker, pen, pencil crayons or even crayons.
  • A wonderful way to De-Stress and Self-Express
  • Hours of imaginative coloring
  • Print one-sided pages
  • Print as many times as you like
  • Perfect for older children and adults
  • Age Range: 7 and up
  • Grade Level: 2 and up
  • Makes a great gift!



I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day. 

Bye for now. 

Wishing you the best, Darlene

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.


SHARE THE LOVE

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Darlene for sharing this coloring book page at our Cooking and Crafting with J & J!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat! I love to color!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have gotten me so addicted to coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful illustration! Thank you for so generously sharing it with us. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. I still have not tried coloring again as an adult. Thanks for linking up to Let's Get Real Party. I will be sharing on SU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this free coloring page! We love coloring even now--it's so relaxing! Thanks for sharing this at the Welcome Home Wednesday link party! We hope we can see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete